“Best Thai in the Gorge”

Lampoei's Thai Kitchen
Ranked #98 of 142 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Some of the best Thai food around.
Description: Some of the best Thai food around.
Reviewed 7 June 2015

I've been hearing about this place, seen it a few times but never really got the chance to go there. the one day i did they were actually closed- a bit disappointed! But finally i went when they were open… The Best Thai food in the Gorge!! I travel a lot, been to a lot of great restaurants (especially Thai restaurants), and this is Good Thai food cooked and owned by Thai family. The fried rice is very flavorful, pad thai is great, had it with the tofu! If your in the Gorge and looking for Great Thai food, i highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Taylor F

Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

A great taste of Thailand from someone who's been , the ice tea is great too .......................................

Reviewed 10 April 2015

I have been going here for about 7 or 8 years now. The food is always fresh and tasty. Of the dozens of times I have been through here I have never once had a mediocre meal, always amazing and consistent. The family that owns the cart is always very kind and generous.

Reviewed 2 April 2015 via mobile

Their panang curry is to die for. I've had panang curry at every other Thai restaurant in the area and no one else comes close.

Reviewed 30 November 2014

I love getting food from this place. I'm always really glad when it opens back up in the spring. The Pad Thai is my favorite I've had in my whole life. I like it with BBQ Pork or Tofu best, but it's fantastic with Chicken or Shrimp. Grab a $1 Thai Iced Tea with your meal!!! Don't forget to tip!