“Excellent”

Ranked #27 of 142 Restaurants in Hood River
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This was my first time here but I had heard about it many times. We went for a company dinner and birthday party. The food was excellent but a little pricier than I usually go to.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Fun atmosphere, friendly service, fantastic food! We even met the owner who was so personable-really made our evening memorable. Highly recommend the halibut. Great night out.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I brought my husband here for a steak dinner. We were seated and got menu's but it seemed like a long wait 15 minutes at least before the waitress came back. I was surprised at the menu,it seemed kind of limited . You can order your steak with 1-3 side options so the price goes up as you add on. I ordered the French dip supreme ,but had to pay $2.95 for a salad.Or should I say lettuce with carrots and sunflower seeds. I was not impressed because I love tomatoes and gosh a cucumber would add some flavor.My husband got a steak and potato. He said his steak was very good,which he's picky ,and I loved my French dip supreme which came with peppers and lot's of au just. Our food took quite a while to get there,I think probably because there's a bar too and I'm sure people were ordering from there too. So food very good, wait time kind of long and $39 for sandwich& salad you had to pay extra for,and steak with potato with one soda.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I heard about this place from a coworker in Southern Oregon. I had some work to do in Hood River and had to stay overnight. Wow. It was worth having every penny. Great staff. Great Clam chowder . My meal was a large portion. I ate every bite.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

My wife and I stopped in Hood River. We were ready for our evening meal. After looking at several restaurants that didn't suit our taste and price range, I inquired at a hotel. They quickly told me about The Mesquitery.

Their suggestion was on target. My wife and I split a prime rib. They were glad to bring extra plates for our sharing. The food was delicious. The service was excellent.