“Fine new coffee roaster in Hood River”

Stoked Roasters and Coffee
Ranked #3 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Hood River
Reviewed 7 September 2016

As a coffee roaster myself, I'm very selective in my choice of coffee when I'm away from my own business. Stoked is doing it all right -- top roasting equipment, brewing equipment, and a beautiful building. Extraordinarily clean and professional one sees right away they have nailed all aspects of establishing a high end coffee roasting business and coffee house. The barista was super knowledgeable about the espresso blend created there on site. I want to try more of their coffee next visit, but my latte there was the best I've had in the region. The woman who started Stoked is an accomplished ultrarunner - my other passion besides coffee. Don't miss Stoked for your caffeine fix!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Our first visit here was obligatory, the son of the man we knew in town worked there. Visits two and three were for the coffee. There would have been a fourth and fifth visit if we didn't have to leave town. The service was great and the coffee had an original flavor so we bought two bags of beans on our last stop. Grab a mocha, walk across the street and watch the wind surfers when you're done hiking on Mt. Hood.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

My daughter and I stopped by on a recent trip to Hood River. We both ordered decaf Americanos. They were, hands down, the best Americanos we've ever had. They were rich and smooth, with absolutely no bitter bite. Ahhh...heaven in a cup. And they had giant cookies to go with the coffee. I will go back!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

If you are a coffee lover and are in the Hood River area, definitely stop by Stoked to grab your caffeine fix. Their beans are roasted in-house and provide an aromatic ambiance if you so choose to take a seat inside. Or, you can take your coffee to go and cross the street to the park along the riverside and watch the colorful windsurfers take advantage of the almost constant wind. Either way, their coffee will invigorate you and you might just want to snag a bag of their beans to take home for your own coffee maker!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I was in Hood River for the first time last week and happened upon this place. It looked neat from the outside, so I made a mental note to check it out the next day on our way to the airport.
When we got there, it was pretty early, so the staff was not busy. I found it had a great atmosphere and felt like it was new (it's actually 2 years old) and the folks who waited on us were quite nice. Bummer to read about a couple of the previous reviews, but it just goes to show -- attention to detail and more attention to detail.
My latte' was great, but I always order a double because the vast majority of coffee shops in the USA never make a latte' as strong as I like. Stoked had a nice rendition. It served me well as I drove to the Portland airport. When I'm in town next year, I will go back. Hope it's just as good.