“Wonderful Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We walked here from our Airbnb and had a booth right away. I had the Greek white omelet and it was wonderful; so flavorful. It was egg whites, ham, red onions, feta and spinach. I had a side of fruit which was perfectly ripe and generous. My husband had poached eggs with hash browns and a very good whole grain bread. Portions were generous. Service was perfect and very friendly. We would eat here again.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I like a late breakfast, and Egg River had plenty to offer! I had Eggs Benedict, which was great. Many many choices - I'll be back for more.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great egg dishes! We would definitely return if we find ourselves in Hood River again. The portions are generous, and the coffee is delicious. We felt very welcomed at this cozy breakfast spot!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This place was amazing. The fluffiest eggs I've ever had. It was crowded, but we didn't wait long at all. Very impressed and would go back for sure!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

When we travel we try to eat at local establishments rather than chain restaurants. We're so glad we stopped at this one! Very personable and fun server! Hubby had a turkey melt sandwich and I had a french dip deluxe; both were delicious! Park across the street for easy in and out access.