“Love their cold brew and donuts!”
Review of 10 Speed Coffee Co

10 Speed Coffee Co
Ranked #5 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Hood River
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Great space with high ceilings, a coffee roaster in the next room, friendly service and great coffee. In summer, the cold brew is the best in town. The home made donuts are a delicious treat -- cookies are good too.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I've been frequenting this place since it opened 11 years ago. It's my favorite. I order beans from them while I'm in Wyoming and can hardly wait to get back for the perfect latte. Fresh roasted beans, knowledgable staff, cozy little shop.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Nice little place to stop in and grab a cup of Joe. Has some light snacks and other beverages if you don't do coffee. Park in the back for ease.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Up until recently I did not even know this coffee shop was there. We drive down that street practically every day and had just never noticed it until one day my sweetheart pointed it out. It didn’t take long for us to make time to go check it out.

We were very happy with what we found. It all centers around cycling. Bicycling that is. Duh! It seems like their original location was right beside a bike shop and they catered to the cycling crowd. I don’t know what caused them to move to this location, but the cycling tradition lives on.

They roast their own coffee here in small batches. It is excellent. Very smooth. My personal drink is a quad Americano, and they do it very well.

They have a few goodies available to eat as well. They have a nice biscotti that my better half especially likes. They also serve, what seems to be, homemade cookies and things.

Tea is also available if you prefer that for your addiction as opposed to coffee. My sweetheart prefers tea, so we can both have an enjoyable time there.

Wifi is available and free as well!

They have both inside and outside seating available. The last time we were there was a somewhat cool, cloudy bright day and we enjoyed sitting outside and enjoying the weather.

I think you will enjoy this nice little coffee shop. We are not part of the cycling crowd and we still like it very much.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I recently visited Hood River and stopped into 10 speed on a few occasions to purchase coffee beans and ground coffee. Their service was wonderful, prices reasonable and their coffee is delicious. It can be very busy so it is clearly a very popular place. If you are visiting the Heights, I highly recommend 10 speed. It is a small but very comfortable place to stop into get a cup of coffee or grab a bag of beans!

Been to 10 Speed Coffee Co? Share your experiences!