“Great place great coffee”
Review of 10 Speed Coffee Co

10 Speed Coffee Co
Ranked #5 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Hood River
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I love 10 speed, great coffee, relaxing place, great service. I go there can work, it's not too loud, too big, it's great. Always greeted warmly, mellow customers and really great place to hang out.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a couple of cappuccinos and had a great time chatting with the barista, she is always friendly. Never disappointed with the coffee here. One of my favorite coffee shops in Hood River.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Our coffee and food was delightful. However the two young women that work there had such bad attitudes - they were snotty and actually rude. I have never experienced anything like it and it was upsetting.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Great space with high ceilings, a coffee roaster in the next room, friendly service and great coffee. In summer, the cold brew is the best in town. The home made donuts are a delicious treat -- cookies are good too.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I've been frequenting this place since it opened 11 years ago. It's my favorite. I order beans from them while I'm in Wyoming and can hardly wait to get back for the perfect latte. Fresh roasted beans, knowledgable staff, cozy little shop.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to 10 Speed Coffee Co? Share your experiences!