“Chunky monkey rocks!”
Review of Ground

Ground
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Hood River
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We had a couple of the best coffee drinks of our entire trip! I whole heartily recommend the frozen chunky monkey. It was amazing. The service was fast and friendly. I wish I lived next door.

1  Thank Rick j

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Ground was a regular stop soon after moving there for a two month stay. The atmosphere is eclectic and mostly comfy, the food is all prepared from scratch every day, they bake their own goodies, their coffee is awesome, the restrooms are a throwback and the staff is always friendly but knows to leave you alone when you need to hunker down and power-use their wifi.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Been here multiple times in the past year and always have a positive experience with this place! As a lifetime local that meets with thousands of tourists a month, I typically recommend Ground and Doppio, (up a couple of blocks from Ground), as my go-to spots for people to get Coffee and snacks while exploring downtown Hood River! I also enjoy seeing the modernistic art and furniture that they have adorned the shop with. Very New York-ish kind of vibe!

If your making a quick visit into town and need a quick snack or drink, this place is a great place to explore!

-Ricky V.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

These folks knock it out of the park on a consistent bases. The coffee is some of the best we have tasted (very important) in our travels. Their sandwiches make taste buds sing, and their pastries are well worth the extra calories. A bag of their coffee beans are a "to go" must.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

In my experience it's rare to find a place with good coffee drinks also serving interesting food. Here we have both. We had clever breakfast items in the presence of a full coffee bar (manned by someone who looked like a proper coffee fanatic).