US$113
US$134
GardenInn.com
US$259
US$129
Lakeshore Inn(Lake Oswego)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$90
Econo Lodge Southeast(Milwaukie)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$85
All reviewswafflesbreakfast roomwithin walking distancefront desk staffbed was comfortableup to datepool and hot tuboswego grilla great staycomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentabove averagesitting areaconvenient locationexercise roomportlandfreeway
Reviewed 1 July 2015

We had the Best continential breakfast ever... The bed was very comfy. The rooms were spacious, clean and was very quiet in a business area. We would definitely stay here again when we are in the Portland area.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and ut was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Patrick M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland South/Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland South/Lake Oswego through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

We always stay at Marriott properties wherever we travel because of rewards. I chose this one because it was fairly close to Portland but it had good reviews. We stayed here with our 3 kids - one was in a pack and play. Upon check-in, we received a small bag of chips and a bottled water for being a Marriott rewards member. The room was really clean and seemed like it had been updated recently. Location was quiet and close to the freeway but far enough away that you don't hear freeway noise. The beds were comfortable and staff was nice. The breakfast was great - lots of hot food choice options, doughnuts, cereal, etc. One of the better Marriott properties we've stayed at. Pool was fun for the kids and equipment in the fitness room was good.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Wasn't expecting a lot when I chose to stay here. Bottom of the Marriott portfolio, and I stayed here using reward points. Free parking, free internet, free breakfast. But I was pleasantly surprised. It has been renovated (or is newer) than the last Fairfield Inn I stayed several years ago. Brie room was I thought as good as any. The bathroom finishings were cheaper and the cups were disposable , but I can live with that. Will try the chain again. Would be happy to stay here again in future

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland South/Lake Oswego!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

My second night here, 6/25/15 @ 11:00 PM: I walked in to the hotel, carrying a bunch of stuff, including a bottle of water that I had got at an offsite event. Walked by the reception area where a young man and a young woman were on duty. I said hi and they replied accordingly. When I got to my room I realized that my key didn't work. I went back down and asked for a new key, which they promptly provided me. THEN, the young woman asked: "Did you take a bottle of water from the refrigerator here when you walked by a few minutes ago"? The way (tone of voice) she asked the question implied that I had taken a bottle of water from their small refrigerator (across from the reception area) intentionally without paying for it. Her tone and the question offended me very much. I went up and brought the bottle of water down to show them that they probably didn't even carry the brand of water I had brought in with me. I was right; they didn't! I was/am very upset, hurt, and feeling horrible. I WILL NEVERE EVER COME BACK TO THIS HOTEL AGAIN. They obviously haven't taught their staff courtesy and respect for the guests! Too bad, because the rooms are ok, as is the location!

Room Tip: Untrained receptionist might be on duty!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank MrRDF

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with one of our front desk associates. I’m actually the new Operations Manager for the property and I can promise you that after reading your response I will make sure this was an isolated incident.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

The hotel is new, clean, and freeway close (about a block from interstate 5 and the local hwy 217). It was well located for our purposes: visiting friends and touring 10 garden railroads in and around the greater Portland area. The Fairfield Inn offers: free parking, free WiFi, and free breakfast. In fact, it has one of the best free breakfasts around. The breakfast includes, eggs, bacon or sausage, breads, fruits, waffles, french toast, coffee, tea, juice, etc. We stayed on the 3rd floor and it was quiet. Ask for a room higher up and away from the street. Also, if you are Netflix user you will need to upgrade from the free WiFi to the faster broadband WiFi which costs about $5 a day. The free WiFi is good for checking email and web browsing. Tried to watch a Netflix movie and it kept buffering. There are a number of restaurants nearby: Olive Garden, Applebees, Sanfords, Lake Oswego Grill, Chevy's, etc.

Room Tip: ask for higher level floor away from the ice machine and street noise.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple