Crowne Plaza Portland Lake Oswego(Lake Oswego)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$199
US$165
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$134
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$134
US$129
Lakeshore Inn(Lake Oswego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$119
US$104
US$82
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$85
All reviewsgas stationburger placeroom was cleancinnamon rollsthe breakfast areawould stay here againtwo queen bedsfitness centerindoor poolshower curtaineasy accessbusiness centerconvenient locationwashington square mallhiefreewayportland
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Staff was very nice at check in.

Room was smallish. It had a smell to it that was not bad but was odd. Not something that I was used to at any hotel. My door was damaged and you could see into the hall from my room. The room just needed some work.

The location is great. Bar next door. Also a Burgerville and a gas station sharing the parking lot.

Bed was comfortable and the hotel was quiet. I had a goo sleep.

Would go back if in the area again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
HIEX-LO, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Portland South - Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you so much for your comments, we appreciate hearing directly from our guests where we are succeeding and areas in which we can improve to give each guest the care and attention they deserve. If you are able to provide me with the name from your reservation I can insure all the areas mentioned are addressed. Correcting room items, and complimenting your check-in staff you gave you such a great first impression for your stay. Thank you again and we can’t wait to see you again!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This is an older hotel. Clean room but the beds are due to be replaced soon. We liked the fact they changed the breakfast menu each morning.

Easy access to I-5 and the 217. Amazingly quiet for being right next to the freeway.
Room 229 was a good one. Two double beds.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor quiet side.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
HIEX-LO, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Portland South - Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for telling us of your bed issue. We will get that taken care of right away. Also, we're happy that you appreciated our breakfast. We are actually in the process of improving the breakfast even further, so hopefully we'll see you on your next visit to the Lake Oswego area so that you can check it out for yourself!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

While this hotel is located outside the immediate vicinity of Portland, it is very conveniently located right off I-5, making access extremely easy. I was warmly greeted as Platinum Elite, given a welcome snack, which was a kind gesture that was very much appreciated. Additionally, I was upgraded to a very well appointed suite, with new furniture and a super comfortable bed. Many good restaurants are within 5 minute drive from the hotel, and a large outlet mall (please do take advantage of Oregon's tax free shopping) is less than 10 minutes to the south along I-5. The breakfast service is typical of HIE, and the warm cinnamon bun is always an indulging experience. I certainly will be back on my next trip to Portland.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
HIEX-LO, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Portland South - Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to take advantage of all that Lake Oswego has to offer. Its a fun and trendy area and we are always glad when our guests have an opportunity to enjoy it. Thank you for being a Platinum IHG Rewards member and for staying with us. We hope to see you on your next visit to the Lake Oswego area.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

2nd visit at this Holiday Inn. We always rent the family room as we are 5 family members. Last time was a girls shopping trip. This was a family Christmas shopping trip. Quite surprised it wasn't busier but happy too because of that we were able to get a lot of the shopping done!
This location again makes it easy to get to the shopping malls nearby, d/t Portland, Woodburn Mall or anywhere else as it's located close to I5. I also found it's close to Costco and a Trader Joe which was a bonus that I didn't find on my last visit. From the family room on the 4th floor I didn't hear any traffic with it being that close to I5 and this time I didn't hear any trains either. Think it has to do with being in the valley and the sound travels.
The kids enjoyed the breakfast, there were the sausages, bacon, waffles, yogurt, some fresh fruit and cereal if you want it...it was fine to start the day with quickly...I have to give special thanks to the kitchen staff one morning when one of our kids came down a little later and there was no bacon so they had made some more and filled it up of which my kids got to enjoy as well as other late arrivers. They also enjoyed the fresh cookies.
Didn't use the pool although the boys used the gym..it's basic but they felt it was better than running outside.
I find this holiday inn convenient, good value and very pleasant staff to deal with and we will likely stay again when in the Portland area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
HIEX-LO, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Portland South - Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

We are very glad that you had another great shopping trip! It is a wonder, being this close to a lot of great shopping, that our paychecks don't go directly there. Hopefully we will see you on your next shopping trip, and we'll be sure to have the bacon ready for you!

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Rooms quite clean. Furnishing quite new.
Bed too soft. Breakfast has the standard coffee, muffin, toast, sausage, self-make waffle, juice etc.
Don't think there was a hot tub.
Close to I5, but no highway noise.

Will stay here again.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
HIEX-LO, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Portland South - Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

We are so glad you had a nice time with us. Its always good to have a nice hotel with the type of brand standards that you can rely on finding at each Holiday Inn Express, but it is gratifying to have great guests like ours. And I want to let you know that we appreciate your commitment to remain one.