“Very fancy pastry shop”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of the most fancy pastry shops I've seen in the United States. Fortunately it's also quite tasty. Seems like a good spot if you're looking for a breakfast pastry, a mid-day snack or dessert. I didn't try their menu but I imagine it is also tasty.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This is a regular go-to place for late breakfast or lunch. They also have light dinners, but I especially like it for lunch. Quite an extensive menu, and mist things are good. Service can be slow, and the restaurant can be quite loud.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the Cheesy Polenta Bacon Egg, Eggs Provencal, Mimosa with blood red orange juice. Great service and the wait time on our order was very short.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Sunday afternoon beautiful sunny day at outside table around 3:30 with mostly empty tables. Broccoli quiche arrived barely warm and way under cooked. Taken back to the kitchen with no apology or substitutions. My friend was almost done with her Mediterranean salad entree and I still had no quiche. I went inside restaurant to find our waitstaff visiting with other wait staff. I cancelled the order. We wanted to order dessert, but wait staff took so long to come back to check on our selection, we decided it would take the rest of the hour to get the order. We had to go inside and find her again to pay the bill. THIS PLACE WAS NOT BUSY AT ALL.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

La Provence is a good place for anything actually. Their crossaints are the best I’ve had in a while in the us and you should pick anything on the menu with salmon. Delicious! Enjoy!