All reviews hilton garden easy access nice hotel front desk staff cookies oswego grill rooms are clean breakfast staff business center within walking distance definitely stay here again convenient location free parking fitness center washington square bed was very comfortable business trip
Reviewed 1 April 2015

Internet service was outstanding, lighting was outstanding, breakfast was excellent but reasonably priced. Pool was heated and appealing to grandchildren. I would happily stay here again when my husband and I come to visit grandchildren.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Eric P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2015

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel and your overall experience to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 28 March 2015

It' was our first time to stay at a Hilton and I must say it exceeded all our expectation. Great place, great staff, very convenient and close to everything we wanted to visit including Mt Hood. Breakfast was good and the restaurant ambiance is superb.great crew....

Reviewed 23 March 2015

Fun at Moda Center for NCAA tournament, Great location for our commute of about 6 miles on I5. Great eating extremely close to this hotel. Second time I have stayed here and it meets all expectations. Will stay here again if hotel needed in this area.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 March 2015

stayed here before but now the rooms and the hotel need a make over. the shower floor had an awful yellow stain which looked like poop! the breakfast buffet was nothing special as you could go to any restaurant and pay less. the rooms were outdated.

1  Thank George V
Eric P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

I am sorry you found the condition of your bathroom unacceptable. Our team works very hard to keep every room and bathroom clean; we strive to exceed expectations every day. I thank you for your comments as we will use them to improve our hotel and guest experience. Please accept my sincere apologies for falling short during your stay. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Stayed at this hotel due to son's hockey tournament. It was located centrally to the two rinks we had to play in. A conference room was arranged for the team's breakfast; allow the team to sit together. Had a great stay and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Miranda M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2015

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the location and dining arrangement to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.