“Consistently high quality food”

Five Spice Seafood + Wine Bar
Ranked #7 of 157 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I have dined at Five Spice several times. The food has been consistently excellent, fresh, well prepared and presented. Excellent wine list.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I went here recently with my wife for a nice dinner out and we really enjoyed the ambience, service and food. My wife ordered the Dungeness crab salad which she enjoyed, and I ordered the Sturgeon with black rice Risotto as you rarely see Sturgeon on a menu. I will say this was one of the best dishes I have had in recent memory. Very delicious. Highly recommend this dish. We can’t afford this cost for food on a regular basis, but will definitely be back if given the opportunity.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

My wife and I enjoyed our anniversary dinner at Five Spice. Sunday night is a good night to go since this Wine Spectator award winning restaurant offers a 50% discount on wine on Sunday evenings. We started by sharing a crab and beet salad. My wife had pork tenderloin while I had a 5 ounce steak and lobster combination. For desert we had a dark chocolate soufflé. We shared a bottle of Willamette valley Pinot Noir with our dinner.

The restaurant also has the best happy hour in Lake Oswego.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Decided to give this spot another try. We were seated in a quiet part of the restaurant but it was still a bit too loud (near grill kitchen) and our seats were so far apart that my husband had a tough time hearing me. Waiter was VERY nice & super attentive in a relaxed sort of way. We each had their truffle soup; tasty. I had grilled pork chops done to perfection. Hubby had cheese plate (so-so) & crab cakes (they weren't warm). All in all, upscale but not intimate or quiet enough to be worth the price tag.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

First time in town. Went to 5 Spice for happy hour. They have a nice small bite menu and drink specials at happy hour.
Lovely space, trendy neighborhood and the food was very good.
Service failed to impress. We were immediately greeted and received our drinks post haste. But then we were ignored while our server chatted up the cute coworker. Eye contact. Nothing. Chair squirm. Nothing. Using menu as a fan. Nothing. Finally waving the menu like a Polaroid picture did the trick. Some may say I’m being too picky but a place that presents itself like 5Spice does should pay more attention to its customers