“Changed again”

Price range: US$7 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy delectable breakfast, lunch and dinner choices as well as a lounge with scrumptious appetizers and excellent cocktails, beer and wine all while overlooking the majesty of the Pacific Ocean. Chinook's Seafood Grill is an amazing place to watch the sun go down over the ocean. The restaurant is located a few blocks off Hwy 101, so it is a lovely, quiet spot.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It is Easter, they did not advertise that they had a special. So, my husband got it...I was forced to eat off the dinner menu and it was 12 noon. I ordered the coconut shrimp. She brought this enormous plate before I had finished my salad..table too full of food. My husband had a salad that had no dressing and was nothing but leaves of spinch with stems I was asked what kind of dressing I wanted. I said I didn't order salad as coleslaw came with it, she said well if you want chowder, it is $2 more. What???? No desserts were offered, none came with the Easter special.
Terrible. Who would make these changes? You see, they forced me to choose from the dinner menu and salad comes with dinners...and none of that made any sense.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I Live in Lincoln City and have given the seafood give several changes to provide service. Food is so so, Luke warm to cold. Ask for mustard your given runny yellow mustsrd. You might get silver ware or have to ask for it. I asked for a drink the tomato juice tasted moldy, than asked for a beer, the keg ran out was given a 2 third glass of mostly foam, the solution was to bring me a shot glass of beer from the new keg with half foam. I will say I have had an entirely different experience at Aces bar and grill also run by Chinook Winds.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were there for a week for an event at the casino. Day 1 for breakfast, food excellent, waitress seamed extremely annoyed that we(or anyone else) were there. Not attentive at all! Wasn’t checked on, no coffee refills, missing toast etc...
Came back for dinner. Hostess was happy to be there, waitress not so much. Neither of them knew what was stocked in the bar, the bartender had to come out and serve us. We had to eat our appetizers out of a glass and on cocktail napkins due to not been given “appetizer plates”. Came to check on us when we were almost finished eating. Had to ask for bread, more cocktails and boxes twice. She was very rude.
Day 2 lunch. Expected same crappy service but surprisingly the waitress was super nice!
We ate elsewhere the rest of our stay.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had Oysters different ways and all were excellent, the Mac & Cheese was great and drinks very yummy. Very nice place to eat.

Karen M, Food & Beverage Admin at Chinook's Seafood Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for providing a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your meal. The addition of the oyster bar truly gives everyone so many more fresh choices. Thank you again for taking time to review.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The grill was very close to our room which was an easy walk. The food was excellent, if a bit too much to eat. We very much appreciated Steven's gift of a dessert in honor of our wedding day on Sunday the 11th.

Thank you so very much for taking time to post your review. I am so pleased we were able to increase your honeymoon enjoyment with a sweet treat. We hope you had a spectacular time with us! We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again.