“My Starfish Heaven”

Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 23 April 2008

I loved this motel! Beautiful rooms, excellent staff. Did not want
to leave after one day, so I stayed another even though I had
to work the day I left. It was so worth it!!! I have never walked in to a more relaxing atmosphere. Great stay, I will return.

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank Elsiecat

Reviewed 29 March 2008

Great place to stay in Lincoln City. Location Is perfect. It is literally right on the beach. It was a little hard to find at night since it's on the last road until you get to the ocean and the residential streets aren't that well lit. Most importantly the rooms have comfortable beds and fantastic views.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2008

A friend and I basically stumbled upon this little gem. We wanted to be on the coast with a walk-out so we could go outside and enjoy the ocean. We found a great suite with fireplace, jacuzzi, mini-bar, and sliding glass door overlooking the beach. It was new, clean, nicely decorated and with two of us splitting the cost, affordable. It was just down the street from a great little restaurant - I think that was called the Black Rose or Black Pearl. Something like that. We loved it and would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 19 February 2008

This was our second time staying at the starfish manor and we loved it, again. We took my parents for their 49th wedding anniversary and we stayed in the Bella suite. Its a two bedroom suite that is everything you could imagine. Rose petals and chocolates on the bed, comfy robes and the plushest sectional sofa in the world. The Jacuzzi tub in the King master suite is wonderful and has an awesome ocean view, and as if that isn't enough, the hot tub on the balcony is the perfect way to end the day. The weather was perfect and the time was enjoyed by all. My parents kept saying "they have never stayed in such a clean luxurious room. The staff is very accomodating and treat you like royalty. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a romantic gettaway or a peaceful place to stay. It was our littel piece of heaven. If you venture out, which is really hard to do, because you have everything you could want, make sure you go up the road to the Blackfish cafe. Its wonderful. Amber and Laurie were amazing. We will definitely be back and soon....

Stayed: February 2008
2  Thank dobermanlover
Reviewed 2 November 2007

If you are looking for the perfect coastal getaway with romance and relaxation.....LOOK no further! We have stayed here twice this year! Once in May for my Birthday then again this October for our 2nd Anniversary! We are looking forward to spending more time in this perfect setting! ~Tina and Jack~

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank tina132029