Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$160
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$165
BestWestern.com
US$276
US$245
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$112
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$123
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$165
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$169
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$129
Inn At Spanish Head(Lincoln City)
US$239
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
US$249
All reviewsrose petalsromantic getawayhot tubpacific suiteour honeymoonoregon coastbella suiteget awaypedestal sinkoverlooking the oceanyear anniversaryjet tubprivate deckromance packagebeach accessopened the doorgreat view
Reviewed 6 June 2007

My husband and I came down to the beach for our 10 year anniversary. We were given an anniversary present by relatives that had us staying at a 4 Diamond hotel. Supposedly this is supposed to make the hotel seem like a top knotch hotel. We were so wrong. Our hotel which boasted ocean front views actually had a view of the ocean if you looked over the Kyillo's restaurant and a hotel parking lot. Needless to say the hotel messed everything up for our anniversary and left us wanting to come back to the beach. We had always made it a custom to stay at the Beachwood Motel, but found out it was under renovations. My husband and I were devastated because we had finally found a private hotel with a great jacuzzi tub and stayed there every year for 5 years. I was redirected to a hotel owned by the same people who owned the Beachwood, named the Starfish. We were skeptical at first since we had never stayed at this particular hotel before. However, upon arrival we were shown to our room, which was gorgeous!! Rose petals on the King sized bed, and around the jacuzzi. Awesome fireplace and the shower was to die for! Being a woman I could really appreciate the top knotch courtesy shampoo, conditioner and soaps. I thought I had never stayed in a nicer room until then. We were booked on the bottom floor which I wasn't real comfortable with since I like to sleep with the door open at night and when I contacted the staff they informed me they would move us to a more private room the next day. This second room was on the top floor and was even better than the first room. My husband and I have stayed at several hotels in Lincoln city and found this one to be exceptional. Will find it hard to stay anywhere else and will probably always compare other hotels to this one.Not 2 days go by without me thinking about that wonderful time we had during our anniversary. We also ventured out on the beach and found the coolest beach for "treasure". We must've spent 2 hours looking at rocks and comparing who found the better treasure. The Starfish Manor is the best hotel on the Oregon Coast hands down. Children aren't allowed which I thought was rude until I didn't hear any children all weekend which made me forget about mine for a couple of days, and made the trip that much more pleasurable.

Kelly Groshong
Forest Grove, Oregon

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ForestgroveKelly
Reviewed 4 June 2007

It was my wife's birthday, and we wanted something a bit more special than our usual hop to the coast. We spend lots of time on the Oregon coast, but we'd never stayed at the Starfish Manor. From the cheerful, informative staff, to the warm and cozy decor, once we arrived, we felt comfortable immediately. We didn't need to call down to the desk for anything... amazing.

While our room was not the largest we've ever had, it contained MUCH more than "the basics", for a fabulous retreat. Everything was high quality, from the linens to the little touches in the bath and kitchenette. We were amazed that there was even a gas grill on the balcony, if we'd wanted to cook our own dinner! Dining recommendations were spot on.

The BEST part was a lovely sense of privacy and intimacy in an area loaded with hotel rooms. We had a memorable time, and can't wait to visit again. I'd absolutely recommend it to others, but worry that it will become so booked, we won't be able to enjoy it ourselves! Congratulations to the owners for a thoughtful job well done.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TwoTsLoveTravel
Reviewed 30 May 2007

We enjoyed our stay immensily! The room was beautiful! We walked into
our room and there were white robes layed out on the bed with rose petals spread over them, and rose petals on the jacuzzi overlooking the ocean. The deck was nice, and secluded. The fireplace just the right touch on the chilly nights. We were blessed with one gorgeous sunny day on our short weekend which we were told was welcomed by all. They even had aromatherapy handsoap in the bathroom which smelled heavenly. Honestly I think this would be a honeymoon or anniversary stay worth the memories. We will be returning!

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hoxie1963
Reviewed 29 May 2007

The Starfish Manor was everything we hoped it would be. We were trying to find something romantic and relaxing for our 10th anniversary and we didn't want to travel too far from home. We loved the colors of the room and the quality of the furnishings. Everything was so perfectly inviting and serene we hardly wanted to leave our room. When we arrived there were rose petals on the bed and spa tub, champage on ice, chocolates and a dozen roses. It was the perfect get away from the real world! We will definately be back.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Boonbaby
Reviewed 27 May 2007

The rooms were beautifully decorated and had every luxury desired. The room service was great, and the staff helpful and friendly. And the view - couldn't be beat!

• Stayed: May 2007