All reviews hot tub on the deck starfish manor romantic getaway rose petals flights of stairs dvd player corner room year anniversary gas fireplace wine glasses beach access get away ocean front opened the door no elevator balcony door sitting area
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Burroughed into the side of a cliff, this vintage hotel appeared quiet and quaint yet my honey and I discovered it had A LOT to offer.

Being business owners, it's been tough to get away this year. On a whim, I decided to surprise my honey with a little trip to the Coast.

I stumbled upon Beachfront Manor Hotel as I surfed through a variety of booking sites. The only room left didn't have a view of the ocean, but was right on the beach. Score for location as I really just wanted us to be able to walk to the beach.

Our arrival. Parking was great. We checked in and were handed 2 keys - as in REAL metal keys for a deadbolt. It was so refreshing to be brought back to a time before card entry to access a hotel room!

Our calves received an amazing workout as we journeyed down 3 flights of gloriously ample stairs into the basement of the large cliffside building (elevators were available though we wanted to stretch our legs a little after our drive from Portland). I gently placed my key into the deadbolt, twisted and my husband pushed gently forth to unveil our heavenly stable for the night.

Voila! It was fantastic!!! It exceeded my expectations by far!

Ghirardelli chocolates on our pillows, Kleenex on the nightstand carefully crinkled into the shape of a seashell, a fabulous bedspread with stitched sea crestations, and multiple doors! Our bedroom had a door, there was a door to a Jack and Jill bathroom and another to separate the toilet from the sink. As we journeyed forth, we found another door to a separate bedroom including it's very own entry to the outer walkway! As the last available room, I knew it would have 2 queen beds, but I had no idea it would have 2 fabulous bedrooms with doors! I squealed with joy! My honey was given a gift of comfortable escape to quietly hunker down and work on his laptop while I was definitely planning on sleeping in the next morning.

The rooms have definitely been updated with fabulous finishes of stainless steel and fresh paint. Wall decor of ocean life are splattered throughout. Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathroom sink area and slate tile flooring! The dark carpet in the sleeping areas was in need of an update, but wasn't anything to be concerned about.

My greatest appreciation was the care deliberately put into the details of what felt like our own little beach house. Did I mention the ghirardelli chocolates on all pillows? I guess I did! But...how about the fantastic organic shampoos and conditioners of glorious hotel size? The 2 bars of organic soap were made of oatmeal and another natural ingredient that smelled as delicious as breakfast! Bath towels were perfectly folded with incredible perfection that a ruler could have been used for precision.

And carefully placed on the granite countertop adjacent to the stainless steel coffee pot was a crisp business card. "Enjoy your stay" was underlined coupled with a smiley face.

This. This was home for the night.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Danielle J, General Manager at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Hello Julie,

Thank you so much for the heartfelt, candid review about your time at the Beachfront Manor. I was in awe reading your comments and so thrilled that we were able to offer you such an oasis at the beach. We are glad that those little romantic touches of the chocolates and linen details did not go unnoticed. We are truly grateful for guests like you that allow us to go above-and-beyond to exceed your expectations. We hope that if you are able to sneak away again in the future, that you would visit with us again. We wish you happy travels and can't wait to serve you again.

Warmest Regards, Danielle J General Manager

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Room with Jacuzzi on the outside deck. Felt very private and quiet. Great place to relax and unwind. Beach just down the stairs. We were greeted with rose petals and chocolate on bed when we arrived. Had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Danielle J, General Manager at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Hello T5429LEerich,

Thank you for taking your time to write such a thoughtful review and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your getaway. We love to hear that you relished in the location and amenities and we can't wait until your return to the Oregon Coast. If you need anything, give us a call to book your next special visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

My boyfriend and I had planned our anniversary trip to visit Portland and Seattle, but on a whim decided that we wanted to see the Oregon coast. We had been recommended by a friend to check out this hotel and our expectations were completely surpassed. When we made the reservation we had shared with the manager that we were celebrating our anniversary. Upon arriving to our room, we were wonderfully surprised by rose petals sprinkled beautifully around the room, a complimentary bottle of champagne on ice, decorative towels in the shape of swans, fireplace on, and a thoughtful handwritten note from the manager wishing us a happy anniversary. As if that wasn't enough reason to fall in love with the place, our room was amazing with the most breathtaking unobstructed view of the Oregon coast and the ocean. One of our favorite features was our jacuzzi on the outside patio where we spent our nights soaking in the beautiful sunsets and peaceful surroundings. The sliding door was always open and we were able to constantly hear the waves crashing and feel the fresh ocean air. I cannot say enough how relaxing, peaceful, and romantic our time was at the Beachfront Manor. While Lincoln City may give off the impression of being a small sleepy town, we came across incredibly friendly people and unique and fun restaurants and breweries. We loved our experience so much that we seriously considered canceling our plans to travel to Portland and Seattle and spending the rest of our time here. We cannot wait to return and make this destination one of our go-to getaways.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ambassador506870

Hello Ambassador506870,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and we are beyond grateful to have had the opportunity to serve you. It is always so meaningful to us that couples choose to visit our locations for such a special getaway and we delight in the opportunity to go above-and-beyond. This review brought a smile to my face and I am absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed every detail of your stay and we truly appreciate your candid feedback. Hope we get to see you again soon and please let us know if you need anything when booking your next adventure!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

The Beachfront Manor was the perfect pick for our anniversary weekend. The room was clean and charming. The fireplace and private spa made for a lovely ambiance. Location is great, and the beach access is superb. We enjoyed leaving the door open, and taking in the coastal views and sounds.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darci W
Danielle J, General Manager at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hello Darci,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review about the perfect anniversary getaway! We are delighted and honored that you decided to share such a special occasion with us on the Oregon Coast. I am thrilled to hear that your visit exceeded your expectations and we can't wait until your next trip. See you then!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

We booked the romance package in a balcony hot tube suite. The room was large with a hot tub on the deck was pretty clean and easy to use! A minutes walk to the sand. Very comfortable bed and clean room. Coffee and water bottles included. Very quiet and friendly service. There was wifi but it didn't work half the time, but that's anywhere you go on the coast. We tried to stay positive and just out our phones away. I only wish the cost was a bit less, or that they served breakfast. Breakfast would have made the experience more suitable for the money, but we will defiantly be back! We had an extremely relaxing time!

Room Tip: The best view right on the beach! Watching the Sunset from the hot tub was the best!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cwsongbird
Danielle J, General Manager at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Hello Cwsongbird,

Thank you for taking your time to write such a sweet review and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I love that you were able to treat yourself to a hot tub room with the private balcony and I appreciate your fresh perspective on the touchy wifi on the Oregon Coast. Next time you visit though, we will try to ensure that we reset those routers as often as needed, so you can enjoy all amenities. We hope your next adventure brings you back to Lincoln City soon and we look forward to serving you again.