5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$178
FindHotelUS$178
PricelineUS$178
Hotels.comUS$178
Agoda.comUS$178
StayForLongUS$198
2,687 results
All reviews french press sunset suite ground coffee fire pit oregon coast great view ocean view beach access waffles biscuits and gravy tide pools jetted tub family suite complimentary breakfast watch the sunset romance package breakfast room
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Our favorite place to stay! I only book this place every time we go to Lincoln city! The staff are always so friendly and the breakfast was good wish they had biscuits and gravy though like they use too but over all the Best Place!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
COHO LODGE GM, General Manager at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. Your feedback is valuable as we look to consistently grow and improve. We will be sure to share your kind words with our staff! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2021

We had a fantastic stay here at the Coho! Breathtaking views and very clean. The staff was amazing!
Highly recommend for families to stay. Our kids loved the bunk bed room!
This place was easy to walk from and get down to the beach and nice and centrally locates so we could travel to other destinations.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! It is an honor to have your high recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2021

My wife and I have been coming to The Coho Lodge from Denver almost yearly for the last 10 years and it never disappoints regardless of the weather. The quality of the lodging and amenities, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, and the over-the-top views and location make it our go-to getaway on the Oregon Coast. Couples, reserve a Sunset Suite... you'll never regret it.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for this amazing review of our hotel! We are so honored to have you as a loyal guest and it is such a pleasure to have you stay with us! We will be sure to share your kind words with our staff as they work hard to deliver a warm and welcoming experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2021

My wife and I had a very enjoyable time at Coho. Good service and a nice room. We got the romance package which was a very nice touch. The view was great and the lodge is right on the beach. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
COHO LODGE GM, General Manager at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel! We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2021

I am still on cloud nine following my 1night special getaway with hubby. Top-notch concierge check in. The young man who assisted me was exceptional and provided a complimentary bottle of wine because our room was not ready at 4:00pm, then he personally came to me at the fire pit while enjoying my wine to tell me my room was ready at 4:10pm. Made me feel like a celebrity princess! Spotless room, freshly roasted coffee, long-stemmed roses on the bed with a personal note, incredible view, immaculate grounds, convenient room amenities, LOVE the robes! Great breakfast with hand prepared fresh fruit bowl with whole fresh strawberries! My only criticism is the lack of memory foam mattress or topper. Can’t wait to come back soon. I’ve already recommended the Coho to 5 friends. I took video and photos and sent them to friends/family during our stay because I was so impressed and wanted to show-off my luxury oceanfront experience!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review of our hotel and staff! We will be sure to share your kind words with our staff as we think they are the most generous and caring people around! They will be so happy to hear that they helped make your stay more enjoyable and we are honored to have your high recommendation! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!