Took a gamble and headed to the coast over the Labor Day weekend and thankfully our go to spot Surftide had rooms- thank you! This is our favorite place on the coast and we used to take our little dog with us, but we lost her in July so we had a hard time going back since they took such good care of us and her. We decided its been two month and figured we could do it. Checking in was difficult as they asked about her, but I managed to hold back the tears. They put us in a lovely room, with that gorgeous view!
Service was fantastic, room was clean, and a huge shout out to the concierge who does a fantastic job. He even remembered what they put in my room for birthday weekend back in June.
Nice job all around, and appreciated the extra personal touches that they give their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel