“Quirky,old school motel.Loved it!”
Review of San Dune Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manzanita
San Dune Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Manzanita B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

The pictures accompanying the descriptions of this place do not do it justice.It is very cute,and beachy. Dog and family friendly. Brian,the proprietor,is British and quite a character.There are bikes guests can use as well as all sorts of beach stuff. The funky lobby was filled with books you can borrow and I left one there for the collections. I thought it was fun that Brian had a big collection of old fashioned vhs tapes and players in the rooms to watch them. My room was very clean and comfy and the bathroom was immaculate. I fell in love with Manzanita and I will definately come back and stay at the San Dune.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We have been staying at the Spin Drift for years as that is just the first place we stayed and always like it, but this year they were full so we settled on this place and when I mean settled on I mean before we got there I had no idea where it was and thought would be really far from the beach etc....But really it is only 2 blocks further away than we usually stay and the rooms are large,we had 2 bedrooms and a full kitchenette and the staff are very friendly. We will stay here again any time, Manzanita is such a great place!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Trav69
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed at the San Dune Aug 2-5. We stay here at least once each summer. It is an older hotel, but is kept clean. If you want luxury, stay somewhere else and pay a lot more. If you want comfort at a reasonable price, stay at the San Dune. The kitchens are not fancy, but get the job done. Brian is a great host and will do what is needed to make your stay pleasant.

Room Tip: Rooms with the kitchen allow you to cook in and save more.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2014

What a great little hotel! I'll stay here again. Brian, the owner, was most pleasant and accommodating. The room was simple but very clean. The bed was amazing! (memory foam) Refer, microwave in room. This is my new favorite place to stay in Manzanita!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank P H
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here while traveling across country by bicycle. The rooms are very comfortable, the price is great, and the owner was very very helpful. He even offered to do our laundry for us. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple