All reviews one night bed was comfortable dogs motel sheets coast microwave
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We have been staying at the Spin Drift for years as that is just the first place we stayed and always like it, but this year they were full so we settled on this place and when I mean settled on I mean before we got there I had no idea where it was and thought would be really far from the beach etc....But really it is only 2 blocks further away than we usually stay and the rooms are large,we had 2 bedrooms and a full kitchenette and the staff are very friendly. We will stay here again any time, Manzanita is such a great place!

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Trav69
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed at the San Dune Aug 2-5. We stay here at least once each summer. It is an older hotel, but is kept clean. If you want luxury, stay somewhere else and pay a lot more. If you want comfort at a reasonable price, stay at the San Dune. The kitchens are not fancy, but get the job done. Brian is a great host and will do what is needed to make your stay pleasant.

Room tip: Rooms with the kitchen allow you to cook in and save more.
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank NWNITTANY
Reviewed 2 August 2014

What a great little hotel! I'll stay here again. Brian, the owner, was most pleasant and accommodating. The room was simple but very clean. The bed was amazing! (memory foam) Refer, microwave in room. This is my new favorite place to stay in Manzanita!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank P H
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here while traveling across country by bicycle. The rooms are very comfortable, the price is great, and the owner was very very helpful. He even offered to do our laundry for us. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dennis S
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I've stayed at the San Dune Inn many times, usually after a long motorcycle ride in the winter months. My room is always spotless, warm, and welcoming. Brian, the owner, is a character and goes the extra mile for his guests. I haven't stayed anywhere else in Manzanita and doubt that I ever will; the San Dune is perfect for me. I usually go to Manzanita with my motorcycling friends in the off-season, but the summer before last I took my wife there for a mini break. We stayed at the San Dune and she liked it just as much as me.

Date of stay: December 2013