“Good portions, good food, way overpriced.”
Review of Old Farm House - CLOSED

Old Farm House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I went to their cafe in White City. All I wanted was bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, toast and coffee. Food was average, good. my Service was good not all of the patrons felt the same.

The bottom line, meal $11.00, tip 2...come on way to much for bacon and eggs.

1  Thank Dawinetaster

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Good food. A little too much of a good thing, though. Comfort food. Try it for breakfast. We did. Don't go out of your way.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

We stopped here during lunch on a Saturday, and it was pretty busy with people waiting to be seated. The waitress was really nice, helpful and attentive. We all had breakfast foods and the portions were pretty big. Don't try to eat a full portion of biscuits and gravy, no one should need that much food! Food seemed very fresh and well made. No complaints here, we all had a good meal and will visit again.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Being from Arizona where they never heard of linguica - I stopped by the Old Farm House - was I so happy to see linguica on the menu for breakfast. The entire breakfast was great - they have pepper shakers that WORK. Their home fries are some of the best I tasted. Back for a linguica sandwich for lunch. I wished I could have stay longer. Servvice at both meals was excellent.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

Old Farm House owners started by buying up one restaurant after another as the previous people went out of business. They have a Locomotive looking bar-b-que, and moves it from each of their 5-7 locations in Medford Orgon. You can't turn around and not see an Old Farm House restaurant. They put out a rolling marquee, that they can change letters to let you know what specials they have. I live in Phoenix and have eaten in that location as well. The Riverside location is like all the others. Food is okay, no atmosphere to mention. Like a New York diner. Not a bad place, but I would not take out of town guests there to eat either. A lot better restaurants you can choose in Medford for sure.