“Average at best”
Review of Old Farm House - CLOSED

Old Farm House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Average at best . food it greasy. and under cooked every time I have been there. Price is average too. Clean siting area. parking ok . service OK

Date of visit: October 2012

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I went to their cafe in White City. All I wanted was bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, toast and coffee. Food was average, good. my Service was good not all of the patrons felt the same.

The bottom line, meal $11.00, tip 2...come on way to much for bacon and eggs.

1  Thank Dawinetaster
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Good food. A little too much of a good thing, though. Comfort food. Try it for breakfast. We did. Don't go out of your way.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

We stopped here during lunch on a Saturday, and it was pretty busy with people waiting to be seated. The waitress was really nice, helpful and attentive. We all had breakfast foods and the portions were pretty big. Don't try to eat a full portion of biscuits and gravy, no one should need that much food! Food seemed very fresh and well made. No complaints here, we all had a good meal and will visit again.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Being from Arizona where they never heard of linguica - I stopped by the Old Farm House - was I so happy to see linguica on the menu for breakfast. The entire breakfast was great - they have pepper shakers that WORK. Their home fries are some of the best I tasted. Back for a linguica sandwich for lunch. I wished I could have stay longer. Servvice at both meals was excellent.

Date of visit: August 2012