“Hot afternoon. Cool place.”
Review of Habanero's

Habanero's
Ranked #113 of 317 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We went to dinner during "Habi" hours. We had dinner and blended Margaritas.
Combination dinners with Chili Rellenos or enchiladas recommended! Great service and food is always very good. Servings are generous too.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Habanero's is our official go-to place when we want to sit down to a nice Mexican meal. The food is great, reasonably priced, and the servers are always friendly. The decor is lovely, fresh and changes with the seasons. There's an outside patio, too.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

The service, with all smiling waiters and waitresses is amazing. The food is also excellent and appetizingly served. The servings are large (we always take some home) and piping hot, as they should be. The Margaritas are huge, and delicious. Our favorite Mexican restaurant!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I REALLY wanted to give more than a 1 star because the service was SO incredible (I mean AWESOME!), but the food was literally the worst I've had in a long time. To start, the salasa(s) were watered down and flavorless. The appetizers were frozen quality, like you'd get from a grocery store deli (actually worse), the meat was strong and gamey. My chicken taco was NOT edible...it looked like the meet was from left over chinese food...slimy, grey in color. NOTHING was fresh. The margarita, i could barely choke down. I didn't know you could screw a drink up that bad. I think the beans/rice/cheese enchiladas were OK, but we were so hungry/desperate that they prob just seemed decent in comparison to everything else. Even the fried ice cream was a joke. HOW do you mess up ice cream? I like to over order and take food home (so I don't have to cook), and we left a table full of food (which makes me cringe, I HATE waste). We didn't eat much and certainly didn't box anything up. Look I know Medford has limited quality food choices, but this is next level gross. I spent $55 and it was a TOTAL waste.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Habanero's has been a local of the Rogue Valley for a couple decades now and has kept up with the rising demands in the area very well. I enjoy thier lunch menu, thier dinner menu is also enticing and the drinks are even better. They have a nice size lounge area that turns into a night club know the weekendstatus and some late nights.

Been to Habanero's? Share your experiences!