Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$132
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$120
Hotels.com
Sovana Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$87
All reviewsdenny's restaurantdenny's attachedquality restaurantwater slidespark and flygas stationroom was cleanfree shuttlebreakfast areastar hotelmake your own wafflesno elevatorbagelsgood nights sleepshower headfree breakfastenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Rooms are very small. Carpets were worn out, bathroom was so small you had to close the door to do anything. The lobby doors or anything glass in the building was filthy, we were there 3 days and this was never cleaned. The worst was the Dennys restaurant it was really dirty.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

lbeard737960,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during your stay in our hotel. We thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we want to assure you that the housekeeping issues which you have brought to our attention are being addressed with renewed efforts to improve upon our policies to ensure that each guest has a pleasant and comfortable experience in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

It was a delightful stay. The only real issue is getting to the hotel as the road layout is quite odd and you have to go around about way. It was nice having a Denny’s there which made it nice getting breakfast before a very early flight. It was a little irritating at check in just after 3 pm, start of check in time, and they had one person checking in a long line of people. I was in line about 45 minutes which is a little extreme.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

zigzagr63,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! I apologize that you had a long wait at the desk, though I'm very glad that this did not detract too much from your overall experience. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I needed a room for the night so that I could catch an early morning flight out of Medford- The first thing that attracted me to the Ramada was the fact that they have a shuttle service to the airport. The price was extremely reasonable- I really liked that there was a Dennys attached to the hotel- very clean, and updated- excellent service there. My room was very nice- clean and comfortable. I was up too early to enjoy their continental breakfast, but I have no doubt that I would have enjoyed it. All in all, I would stay there again, and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Jeupetr,

What a splendid review! Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our high standards of cleanliness and we were able to give you a comfortable experience of Ramada Medford Hotel and Conference Center Hotel. Your compliment to our breakfast service means a lot to us. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The Ramada in Medford give consistently good service, accommodation and breakfast. When possible I stop there rather than other places on I 5

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Y7147XOcharlesd,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay of Ramada Medford Hotel and Conference Center Hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service
to be satisfactory. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again
when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing stay. Stayed 2 nights as family of 4 for a sporting tournament. When I went to check-in, the attendant ignored me and then finally looked up and asked in a rude way if I needed something. Right then my gut said leave, but we checked-in and moved our van to our area. Went inside and the hallways smelled like cigarette smoke. Had to open the window in our room to air it out. The chairs in the room were ripped, the toilet paper holder was broken, and the carpet was dirty. It is run down and needs some remodeling. I did think the bed was comfy and we enjoyed the breakfast. We did not use the pool but it looked fun and was busy. I just couldn’t get past the rudeness of the attendants.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

cassieg_11,

Your review is greatly appreciated, though it is very disappointing to learn of the bad impression we made with the state of our accommodations. I am sorry for any rudeness that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping,maintenance, and staff courtesy issues. I do thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I assure you that we are correcting this issue for improved convenience in future visit. Kind regards.