Econo Lodge Southeast(Milwaukie)(Great Value!)
US$106
Kings Row Inn(Milwaukie)
US$85
US$80
Lakeshore Inn(Lake Oswego)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$94
US$169
US$154
US$170
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Friendly staff, clean room. Not a great location, but it was safe and very functional. I like the fact that my room had a full kitchen! Nice surprise! The bed was comfortable and the internet was fine.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Stayed here the night before the Aug 2017 eclipse, so I'm sure the prices reflected that. The reception staff were friendly & helpful and the rooms were clean, but needed some maintenance. Bed were comfortable enough. We were just grateful to have rooms close enough to get to totality the next morning without spending our life savings!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I found this place to be okay, we stayed in quite a few cheaper places across the US (you know the ones where you think someone may have been murdered in your motel room at some point) and this was okay.

Some people have commented that the area isn't the best, and not knowing the area we went out and had a few drinks, to be honest we had a great time and found some great places to eat and drink, but I do agree its probably a little rough but hey ho

I wouldn't hesitate in staying there again, we had a great night.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bluechaos1405
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Hi people,
its alright. the room was clean . Price was good $65/ night. I needed help with wifi. it was not very good . the signal fades in and out . location pretty much straight from I5.

but don't use GPS. I ended up about 5 blocks north of the hotel ... needed to ask for directions. basically its alright for the 3 nights I stayed. but I didn't stay in hotel a lot I was out and about . after all this is my vacation. oh yeah they didn't make my bed 1 day, didn't matter I just one guy. ...didn't take the tip I left

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

This must be the only motel/inn/hotel we have ever stayed in that not having an in-room coffee maker did not provide morning coffee in the office ! However, there was not much else wrong, our room was spacious with a kitchenette (not any use without any equipment other than a tea towel mind you), clean and comfy. Parking a little awkward maybe but we felt it was overpriced for what it was and probably wouldn't return.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple