“Who Could Not Like This Place?”

Tommy's All-American Burger Company
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Myrtle Creek
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We stumbled on Tommy's, not knowing what we would find there, and we found a gold mine. I'm a milkshake lover, especially cherry milkshakes, but not cherry milkshakes that are just syrup. They have to have actual cherry in it. Hardly anyone makes cherry milkshakes any more and if they do they're not very good. But there on the menu was a cherry shake. I thought I would take a chance and I ordered a cherry shake. It was the best, and bet their other shakes are just as good. And the price was excellent! I also ordered two deluxe cheeseburgers. Again, the price was right but would they be any good. They, too, were excellent. I was just passing through so I haven't tried any of their other menu items, but when I'm in the area I guarantee I'll be back at Tommy's!

1  Thank RodMilwaukie_OR

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten there three times since it changed from Dairy Queen and think it is much better now. Burgers are good size and very tasty.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this little place. It used to be a Dairy Queen but now it is privately owned. You can get Burgers and Shakes and sit at the window overlooking a small Creek and fridge. It's very quiet and I love watching the locals come in and interact with the staff and patrons. The fries were cooked to perfection and I loved the fry sauce it was wonderful.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Had to wait for a year, but they could finally serve soft ice cream and what DQ calls a Blizzard is now a Tsunami, what a treat.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Only stopped once, and for lunch. Service was ok, food was average, prices so-so. In reality, nothing to go crazy over, but nothing bad either. To me, personally, was average.