“Local legend”

Abby's Legendary Pizza
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Myrtle Creek
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friendly atmosphere, spacious seating, and the freshest ingredients available. Located on Main Street, our friendly staff is ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza and ah-mazing service! Come in and experience the best pizza Myrtle Creek has to offer!
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Abbey's started in Roseburg in '63 or '64, while I was in high school. It was the first pizza I'd ever had and fell in love with it, along with the rest of town. I went off to college in '65 to Corvallis where they had a Shakey's and a Pietro's pizza parlors. To me their pizza was much like a catsup-coated soda cracker with a slilce of pepperoni here and a slice there, much unlike the pepperoni-covered pizza I was used to at Abbey's. Abbey's had more pepperoni on one slice that Shakey's or Pietro's had on a whole pizza. In the intervening years I've had pizza in many places across the country and I still find Abbey's as good as they come.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I like Abby's fireside tables and this place's are on par with the other Abby's throughout the area. Friendly staff who are attentive. Not too crowded either since it is a small town compared to other Abby's in the area.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Living in a small town like Myrtle Creek, there isn't many choices where to eat out, but we are lucky to have our Abby's Pizza. They're prices are on the high side, but if you get there monthly specials, you can save about $5 to $8 off the regular price. The employees are consistently outstanding. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 25 September 2014

It was a Little way up the Freeway in Myrtle Creek but it was worth the trip Great Salad Bar and as always Great Pizza

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you are a pizza lover you got to try them they always have a great selection and sometimes something new. Most of these places are close to me.

Date of visit: June 2014