“what a gem”
Review of Little Suzies

Little Suzies
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Myrtle Creek
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Having a knack of finding the not your normal eating places, we decided to try it before we play golf that morning.Boy, sure glad we did!
A local hangout it seems, the service was excellent, food was very good, and a couple of locals in there were keeping us entertained.
It is small to say the least, but certainly surpassed our expectations.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Stopped here about 10am on a Sunday. It is a small place, only 8 tables. All were full but one, which we took. Two other parties came in after us. We were asked if we minded sharing our table, we said "sure, no problem" and ended up having some good conversation. The decor is very homey and simple.

For some reason both my wife and I decided not to get breakfast and ended up ordering lunch. She ordered the patty melt with potato salad and I ordered the Philly Burger which is a burger patty with onions, peppers and swiss cheese on a hoagie roll. Our orders arrived in a timely fashion. The food was good but did not have a lot of flavor.

The service was very attentive and they seemed very sweet, the prices also seemed very reasonable. It is an easy on and off of the freeway, less than half a mile.

Overall a good quick stop.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Partly because I now officially reside here,
in scenic Myrtle Creek
& partly because their
BACON is the best that I've enjoyed, to date.

I always get the
#1. pancake, comes with #1. egg, to your order & two THICK slices of locally sourced pig.
Gives new meaning to:
"making~bacon".

The head honcho is a tall stately fiqure of a Duchess & surprisingly...her name is not Suzie.

She runs a smooth operation in this fairly small house, appropriately converted into a local treasure.

Come in...eat, chat a bit, take cozy shelter from the storm, fuel up & go back out swinging or drive another 200 miles BUT
whatever you do do...
schedule a visit @
Lil Suzies & you will make Life more wonderful for everyone.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Very friendly. Mostly locals. I had adelicious Hawaiian hamburger and J had a chef salad they were both delicious. Family owned restaurant mostly locals.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

We were tipped off about Little Suzie's by the helpful folks at the local True Value store and were they ever right! Large portions, very friendly service, and reasonably priced. Great local place, well worth the 5 minute drive off I-5.