“It for pleasure but I go first class at this business”
Review of Mid Town Grill

Mid Town Grill
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Myrtle Creek
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

It's their Boston Clam Chowder that calls me back, again & yet again. I'm especially stoked because this is available, in 3 sizes & its regularly available... not just on Fridays:)
Much enjoy their BBQue sauce on their tender pulled pork sandwich.
In a nutshell, folks...
Good food.
Decent prices.
A clean place w/ both inside & outside patio seating areas.

Local residents are a Husband and Wife team... this endeavor gets my vote all day long.
Ty!

1  Thank twostrongwomen
Oregon Clam Cho... d, Owner at Mid Town Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you!!! We strive to provide great food and customer service. So we're glad you enjoy your food and experience here. We appreciate great customers like you.

Linda

Reviewed 10 April 2016

My wife and I stopped for fish tacos on the recommendation of friends, thanks friends! Excellent in all respects with the food and the service professional grade. We had no issues spending our money or our time. Enjoy!

2  Thank Border123
Reviewed 4 March 2016

We frequent this restaurant quite often and it is amazing! The food is so good and the service is amazing! It's so refreshing to have a clean, friendly place to eat with amazing food. The fish and chips and fried mushrooms are absolutely delicious as is everything else I have tried on the menu!

3  Thank chelby1