“Yummy lunch!”
Review of Ichi Sushi

Ichi Sushi
Ranked #30 of 93 Restaurants in Newberg
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Great food, clean restaurant, a much-needed addition to Newberg! Teriyaki was tender, tempura fried just right, Dragon roll as good as we've ever had.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 18 March 2017

My son and I ordered a lunch special and a few pcs of Nigiri sushi. Everything was fresh and tasted good! I will return again and order more.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Five of us went and we all had a great meal. The Udon was massive and became the basis for our dinner. My chicken tempenyaki was exceptional as where the California rolls,and dumplings that came with it . The salad was fresh and had a very good ginger dressing. This place is a must for everyone in town. Problem is now I won't be able to get a table but they deserve the success. When they work out some minor service problems I'll give them a five. The grandkids loved it as well.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Ichi Sushi? Share your experiences!