“One of my Favorite Thai Restrurants”

Golden Leaf Thai Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Newberg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I live in Newberg so this is one of my local favorites. I love their Pra Ram, ( best I have ever had) also love their Pad Thai, though know that is a subjective one...Crazy about their Eggplant Chicken! My husband and I are also hooked on their salad rolls and Tom Kah Soup but do think this soup should be served with side of rice. We have tried the soup in at least 10 other Thai places and no one serves with rice sadly. Overall I love their food!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Excellent food choices and great amount for the price. The staff was very friendly as well. You can order as spicy as you'd like.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The Green Curry with eggplant is very good along the the Tom Kai Gai soup! My the kids love it and the owner works very hard to please everyone.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Met a friend at this restaurant for lunch. Service was good. The food was okay, not as good as last Thai restaurant I ate at. Probably would give them another try.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 16 February 2017

one of the better Thai restaurants in the area, try the Spicy Shrimp and Scallops. nice and clean atmosphere and the staff are professional. Well worth a stop if you are in the area.

Date of visit: September 2016