“Typical Dutch Bros. ... Awesome”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dutch Brothers Coffee
Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Newberg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Every time we go to Dutch Bros. it seems like a party. The staff is happy and ready to serve, with a big smile.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

But for the first time the coffee was too weak. They are efficient and friendly and moderately priced with a drive thru easy to get to but their latte was watery. I should have gotten one of their great lattes or mochas..

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Today I stopped for a coffee at Dutch Brothers in Newberg, about 9:30 am. I get my coffee drive off and take a drink,its a habit it is my coffee when it is handed to me, I thought. So the coffee was cold and was not what I ordered, somethings wrong, by this time I wish I would have not taken a drink I drove back through and was told the girl who handed me my coffee accidentally handed me her drink. The one that she was already was drinking from.
I do like to keep it safe, I don't even like to drink from people I know little alone from strangers.
You take your coffee trusting that it is not used. This has made me feel sick all day.
I don't know this person what if she is contiguous with something? Soo they get a 3 stars, because I don't like used drinks!
I used to stop by a few times a week, not so much now anymore.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Always a pleasure to do business here. Staff is happy to explain anything you don't know about their selections and help you choose a good fit. Always quick and they put extra staff outside to speed up your experience at peak times. Good tasting coffee drinks and consistent with other Dutch Bros. locations I have visited. Consistently clean.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

The best coffee place there really is, or at least what I know of plus fast service and friendly workers that can always bring a smile to your day