“To Go Restaurant ”

Burgerville USA
Ranked #13 of 89 Restaurants in Newberg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Another good burger place in Newberg but their edge is serving Tillamook cheeseburgers. We usually get the same thing but it is because it is good. They also have fish sandwiches that are good and healthier options but we always come back to their Tillamook Cheeseburger. Highly recommend it.

Tip: because it is so popular the drive thru window backs up on the street. It is often faster to park and go in. Easy in and out for the parking people in spite of the drive thru line.

There are newer reviews for Burgerville USA

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Burgerville is really the only decent tasting "fast food" chain food there is in my opinion. If I was to take a bite of their Pepper Bacon Cheeseburger (my favorite thing here) or a burger from Red Robin or Cooperstown I honestly dont think I could tell which was which! In fact, I might like Burgersvilles better!
The use organic, sustainable, grass fed options and it tastes like it. The seasonal milkshakes are so delicious. My favorite is an extra thick Boysenberry, its to die for. Everyone I know loves the Walla Walla onion rings, they are a little big for my liking but the taste is very fresh and you can taste how sweet the Walla Wallas are. Not greasy at all either.
Oh and my favorite thing is they serve lunch all day! You can go there at 6am and get a burger if you choose to. I love that. They are a little on the spendy side compared to other "fast food" chains but you get what you pay for and it tastes so much better it should cost more. Bravo Burgerville .... my only complaint, please build one in Lincoln City, Or. We go there all the time and there is none on the coast.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

This was our first time eating a Burgerville. Affordable and good. They use local, vegetarian-fed and antibiotic-free beef in their burgers, cage-free eggs in their breakfast items and their salads feature mixed greens with sustainable, local ingredients such as smoked salmon and Oregon hazelnuts.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

My salad was a half size but was totally adequate for a light meal. My partner's fish and chips had maybe seen better days as the 3 pieces of fish (supposedly halibut) looked more like fish bites - as Kiwis our expectations of fish'n'chips is a lot different. Onion rings were excellent, the place was clean and staff friendly. Not a lot to complain about really...

Reviewed 30 July 2015

The cheeseburger is delicious but save room for the Walla Walla onion rings. These are the best onion rings I have ever had. The batter is light, not greasy, and the onions are so good. The place is clean and the staff is friendly. We always stop when we are passing through.

Been to Burgerville USA? Share your experiences!