“WOW!”

Ranked #18 of 93 Restaurants in Newberg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 October 2017

PACKED yet good service!
Our server was SOOOOO sweet!
And the food came out good and flavorful.
Probably the best Sharis we have ever been to.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I do not usually go here for dinner, but I stop often to bring a Pie home, or to eat breakfast. Very good classy diner style.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Have eaten here many times and always find the food good. Their omlettes are my favorite. Service is usually pretty good and it is clean. Their recent remodeling was very nicely done.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

There are coffee drive-thrus everywhere but seem to be few options for breakfast in this town ... and McDonald's doesn't count! Good options, attentive service, clean and friendly.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Our waitress was very nice and attentive. I had the Trail Boss. Good stuff. When we have time, and room, I love their pies, too.