“Weekend Getaway!”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #17 of 92 Restaurants in Newberg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Our adult son enjoyed the All you Can Eat Pancakes Combo. I believe he ate 4 of his 5 pancakes and took one home. I ordered the Trio - Cranberry Chicken Salad sandwich, Spinach salad, and the Black Forest Pie. Yum!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

PACKED yet good service!
Our server was SOOOOO sweet!
And the food came out good and flavorful.
Probably the best Sharis we have ever been to.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I do not usually go here for dinner, but I stop often to bring a Pie home, or to eat breakfast. Very good classy diner style.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Have eaten here many times and always find the food good. Their omlettes are my favorite. Service is usually pretty good and it is clean. Their recent remodeling was very nicely done.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

There are coffee drive-thrus everywhere but seem to be few options for breakfast in this town ... and McDonald's doesn't count! Good options, attentive service, clean and friendly.