“OUR FAVORITE ❤❤❤❤❤”

Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: J's Restaurant is in the heart of wine country. We are centrally located in Newberg on Hwy 99W turn right on Sitka. We have been serving Newberg since 1975 and have a newly revamped menu featuring new and old favorites but now EVERYTHING IS HOMEMADE, LOCALLY SOURCED AND FRESH TODAY!!
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Small, little home town restaurant. This is our favorite breakfast place. The pancakes are my kiddos favorite and the best I've ever had as well. Everything is made from scratch and they use a lot of local ingredients. The omelets are phenomenal! The homemade, thick cut toast is outstanding. Everything I've tried is good. Friendly staff who know us by name now. :) If you're looking for a great breakfast spot, this is it!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

As part of my daughters wedding she wanted to do a brunch after her early
Morning wedding ceremony. 13 of us went to J’s and it was a great time. Annie took care of the group and she made this special. She was quick getting the coffees out and getting our orders. The food came quick for 13 people. There was good variety to choose from and it was delicious. Good size portions and the coffee never stopped. A good place for a tasty, quick well prepared meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018

It was nice to go to a restaurant that had food that tasted like home-cooked. We enjoyed the strip steak and baked potato. Evelyn, our server, was very pleasant.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018

family restaurant food was ok nothing wrong with it but nothing great either. they do have a large enough menu that everyone in the family should be able to find something,.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Waiters wear shirts that say serving newberg since 1975. This restaurant is exactly what you expect from a family non chain eatery. No foo-foo food like the “hip” places in town. Menu has things like meatloaf, liver and onions and fish and chips (dinner of course). Decor a little dated but the faux leather seats in blue and mauve had no rips or tears. I had to add sugar and lemon juice to my margarita but then it was okay! I had the salmon - a little dry -but my husband loved his country fried steak. Got desert to go. Prices reasonable and service okay. Only in town for one night so we will probably return for breakfast since it is right in front of the Holiday Inn.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to J's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!