“Same great Taco Bell as anywhere else. No surprises which is good.”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #60 of 93 Restaurants in Newberg
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 3420 Portland Road in Newberg. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Taco Bell with no surprises. Great. I just want what I want, cause I don't need surprises. Good food and great prices. Not fancy and that's ok.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

good for fast food
never had a problem
employees are nice and friendly
establishment looks real nice after remodel
good food and good prices ... specifically love the $5 box that consists of allot of food! bacon chicken chilupa, taco, burrito and pop all for only $5

Reviewed 5 July 2015

I must admit I like all taco bells and this one is as good as any other and the employees are very nice.

Reviewed 26 December 2014

My wife and I had lunch here recently. This restaurant was recently remodeled and we wanted to try it out and we were looking for fast food.
On that day, the person behind the register didn't seem to know what was going on. After we made our order I noticed that someone had asked about the "happy hour" drinks. She said they were $1. Since I had purchased a large drink, I asked about the happy hour drink and was told that was for the medium drink, not the large. I hadn't received my cup yet (another irritant, as I noticed others had gotten theirs when they ordered), and no offer was made to make an adjustment and give me the medium for $1.
The food was ok for fast food.

Reviewed 7 December 2014 via mobile

This place needs to train their or hire new managers this place was a cluster F tonight and there was no reason for it, it takes 20 minutes for our order? We would not be back until they figure it out very pathetic

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!