“Surprisingly good for fast food!”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #60 of 93 Restaurants in Newberg
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Delicious taco salads - large and very fresh ingredients - it's our "go-to" drive-through fast food meal

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Place was busy dinner time and they seemed a little short handed but gal who was working cash register inside store was also helping grab food and put together for I think drive thru but when she noticed me waiting by register she didn't miss and beat and her smile and attitude was contagious. Super happy and helpful with me who didn't know the menu well. Employees like that make whatever food I ate taste even better.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Beyond awful service, stuck in drive thru for 20 minutes and they shorted me two items they charged me for!

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Taco Bell with no surprises. Great. I just want what I want, cause I don't need surprises. Good food and great prices. Not fancy and that's ok.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

good for fast food
never had a problem
employees are nice and friendly
establishment looks real nice after remodel
good food and good prices ... specifically love the $5 box that consists of allot of food! bacon chicken chilupa, taco, burrito and pop all for only $5

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!