“Outstanding meal”
Review of Painted Lady

Painted Lady
Reserve with OpenTable
Painted Lady is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Newberg
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 2nd Street
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Perfect service and presentation. Wonderful food at good pace and portion size. Wonderful wine pairings.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner at the Painted Lady on 10/13. The nine course meal was perfectly paired with wines from France, Germany and local to the Newberg area. All of the courses were excellent. Our favorite was the miso soup. The staff took special care of us. Their attention to detail was unparalleled. The host greeted us by opening the front door. As we were seated, a dark napkin was placed in my lap to coordinate with my dark dress. Water glasses were always full. The servers deftly described the wines and courses. Empty plates were quickly whisked away. Special care was taken to pour wine and deliver a course when we were present at the table. As we left the table happy and full, the host had our jackets ready. It was an amazing way to spend an evening. Thank you all for a special birthday dinner.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

The interior decor was authentic to the date of the house and was beautiful. The food and service was excellent. Turned out to be a wonderful birthday dinner not only for my friend but for all of us.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The prices are extremely high for the area. Food was great but at these prices it should be amazing. Service was a little slow I wasn't planning on a 2 hour meal.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We enjoyed the 9 course meal here (no wine by choice- after a day of wine tasting) and it was an amazing 2 and a half hour experience. The food was unique, flavorful, just the right sized portions. The waiter accommodated my husband's request for no shell fish (allergy) and they can customize any course to suit your dietary needs. The setting is a small Victorian house, quaint and cozy, and the service is impeccable. They gave us an "extra" course of flourless chocolate cake to honor our anniversary celebration and by the final course, I was beyond stuffed. This place is pricey and you must make reservations well in advance (I did 3 months ahead), but it is an experience that is well worth the cost and wait. Simply divine.

1  Thank MichiganMom71

Been to Painted Lady? Share your experiences!