My husband and I stayed at this hotel at the beginning of October 2017. We decided on this hotel after looking at the Whale Cove Inn. We wanted a hotel on the water but didn't want to pay the price per night the Whale Cove Inn was charging. Going into the stay we hoped it would be a good experience and we were not disappointed!!
When we arrived it had been a warmer day and I was panicked when I discovered that there was no air conditioning. We are from Texas and have our a.c. running year round. No worries though, I called the front desk and they said for us to open our patio door and the room would cool off, and it did. It was so wonderful hearing the water throughout the night.
The staff at the hotel was wonderful. They recommended restaurants that were delicious and had cookies for us in the evening. They were very nice.
All in all, this was a great hotel that I would absolutely recommend to anyone seeking a relaxing stay. You won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located high on a bluff overlooking miles of the Oregon coast's pristine beaches and the vast Pacific Ocean, the Elizabeth is the ultimate destination for your escape from the everyday. It is one of the finest hotels on the Oregon coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Street Hotel Newport
- Elizabeth Street Newport
- Elizabeth Street Inn
- Elizabeth Inn Newport Oregon