Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lena B
Vancouver, Washington, United States
“Bitter-sweet”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for two nights for our 19th anniversary and the first impression the house makes is great. Very clean and modern, big kitchen with lots of cabinets, comfortable living room furniture, huge bed,nice size bathroom and even a walk in closet! Unfortunately we couldn't get the fireplace and the Wi-Fi to work and didn't have heat in the living room or internet access for the duration of our stay. The heater in the bedroom warmed up both rooms and we were happy with it until we went to bed. the amount of noise the fan makes is unbelievable! It was definitely hard to sleep that night. Something kept clicking loudly in the utility closet by the washer and dryer. And if someone is staying in the apartment above you at the same time you will definitely hear them walking. Those were the things that made it hard to justify paying what we did per night. On the other hand the view is amazing, everything is super clean(you are requested to remove your shoes in the house and that's what we do at home, I was very happy with that), comfortable bed and decent size kitchen. Can benefit from a set of coasters for the coffee table, a night light in the bedroom and a wall clock. I did not see any clocks through out the house ,except on the microwave. Also, a complimentary bundle of wood I think would be a nice touch. We were lucky with the weather and actually would be able to use the outdoor fireplace, but had no firewood. I am not sure if I would recommend coming here to anyone...I guess ,if I knew for sure that the problems we had with heat, internet and noise were resolved, I would.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View,size of the property,decore
Liked least: Noise
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing