“Nothing special ”

McDonald's
Ranked #87 of 121 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered breakfast this morning through the drive thru and it was made correctly. There was nothing special about the food or employees that makes this place special.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We went through the driveway getting a simple order of a 2 McDoubles and 2 breakfast sandwiches. We waited and waited and then were told to advance forward and wait to let other cars through. We did so. Then we waited and waited and I stopped the car after 10 minutes. After 15 minutes, I walked into the McDonald’s and they looked surprised to see me. They realized they made a mistake and forgot about me. I asked for the manager’s name so I could call the complaint hotline and the manager told me that wasn’t necessary and gave me a large strawberry milkshake and apologized. The food was hot and delicious and the shake was great so I forgave them.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Slowest drive thru on the planet. Early 25 minutes with only 5 other cars in front of me. Kid who took my money was pleasant.

1  Thank chaiser
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I went by this McDonald's twice on my trip to Newport. The first time they were nice, yet slow, but the second they were rude and unfriendly.

1  Thank joshinnorthGA
Reviewed 11 April 2017

this McDonald's is clean and the service was prompt and friendly. The food was typical McDonald's food. Good fast food.