“Nasty..”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Newport
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Starbucks is a nasty Company with very bitter coffees! Service for your money,not a friendly place with political views... No business from us!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I was on a long drive from southern California to Washington and stopped at this Starbucks for an iced chai tea latte in my big Starbucks glass. A girl with a star headband seemed to be having a bad day. I wanted a medium sized tea and the glass filled with ice. When I asked for blended that was too much. So I got the tea and ice and at the last minute she filled the glass up with water and handed it to me. So the next hours of driving were accompanied by watered down tea and resentment. My only bad experience with Starbucks

1  Thank LivinHi
Reviewed 23 May 2017

You are traveling, your email app isn't working, it's raining at the beach and you want to warm up and check some emails. Starbucks is the answer - right in the crossroads of 101 and 20 - two famous highways. Did you know that highway 20 goes all the way to Maine? So it is an Oregon tradition to party in Portland, drive to Newport, then drive cross country to Portland Maine and live for a few months to a few years. Been happening for decades!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I have stopped at this Starbucks several times in the past few months. I have used the drive through and gone inside the store. The employees are friendly and tea was just as it is at almost every Starbucks store I have been to.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Can't beat a great cup of coffee coffee beans to take and grind at home just like the store great smell and taste.