“Good coffee, slow service”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Newport
Reviewed 25 June 2017

What can one say about a Starbucks? Most of us are familiar with the stores. Ordered a latte, it was done correctly with a good temperature. However, waiting in a line for 15 minutes is what I consider excessive. Lots of workers behind the counter , but not a lot of drinks coming out. After I received my drink, I turned around to leave and counted 14 people in line behind me. Wow! they must be the only store in the area. There is an inadequate parking lot, however, I was there on a Friday, mid-morning and perhaps it was a Friday rush. Did not try the food, so cannot rate it. Likely, the next time I am in Newport, I will get my Starbucks at Safeway, or Freddies, or whichever store has a Starbucks inside.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Nice quick place to get a yummy cup of joe. Starbucks is always a good place for a great cup of coffee. Just hope the line isn't too long.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I went in to get my coffee and there was a homeless man sleeping near where i was standing, another homeless woman and her friend was taking seats up with their stuff making themselfs at home. Neither of them were drinking starbucks they were sitting there playing air guitar, and another homeless (maybe traveling and not homeless) sleeping at a table . Noone wants to sit next to them and they taken like every seat.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

It's Starbucks. Good coffee, good breakfast sandwich. A little hard to find. Found it on my way out of town

Reviewed 11 September 2016

A very nice one! Friendly Barristers, nice atmosphere. WiFi, of course. Plenty of parking and a drive through to boot!