“Breakfast Place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Nice breakfast burrito. Generous portion. Nice service. Very nice cappuccino.

Enjoyed sitting outside with family. Pet friendly on a leash. Water bowl accessibility. Great location.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

My husband and I have been there for breakfast a number of times. We always have the crustless quiche (sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and swiss cheese) which comes with a mouth-watering scone. Someday, we will try something different LOL. The service is always extremely friendly, efficient, and fast. Love Cafe Stepanie!

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a shop owner on our visit to Nye Beach. We had a French dip and quiche for lunch. Both were excellent! If you are really hungry, I'd recommended adding soup or salad to your entree--neither were very big (and we were hungry!) Super friendly staff! My only negative was that it's not the cleanest place--going back to the bathroom, you have to walk through an area that is needing some heavy cleaning. But the dining area seemed clean enough, just don't expect anything fancy.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

We had lunch here and everything was great. Even though it was small tables turned over quickly and we were seated asap. Service was prompt and friendly. The menu is varied including quiches that looked wonderful. It is only a few blocks off Hwy 101 in Nye Beach with great shops for browsing nearby.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Perfect stop for breakfast! Great array of coffees and delicious hot breakfast. Variety of choices for my kids and my husband and my breakfast came with scones to start! Would highly recommend!