“Best gluten free friendly restaurant on the coast”
Review of Nye Beach Cafe

Nye Beach Cafe
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Newport
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

We ate here after searching for a gluten free restaurant. We were not disappointed and will be back! They have a separate area just for preparing the gluten free food and we had no reactions at all.

1  Thank Heather M

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

First place we stop for breakfast. Fresh from scratch cooking, happy service, always come here when we visit Newport.

1  Thank CarsonCityMc
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

I visit Newport twice each year for an event I run and each time I eat here for breakfast and lunch. The staff is always so friendly and take time to talk with us and our dogs. The food is fabulous, making it one of my all time favorite cafés.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Nye Beach Cafe is amazing!!! I really can't say enough about the food, healthy, organic, home made bread, Judy does an excellent job. Besides La Maison, this is our favorite breakfast spot. Our favorite is the Mama's Boy omelette!

1  Thank beezer13
Reviewed 27 April 2016

I'm 64 years old. A couple of hours ago, I had the best pastrami sandwich I have ever had. And my lunch partner's panini with Brie was right up there too. The amount of dressings on the sandwiches was just perfect---not smothered, perfectly enhanced the taste. Don't miss this cafe!