“Only place in town for Mediterranean ”
Review of Cafe mediterranean

Cafe mediterranean
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

food but it definitely measures up. Daughter and I shared the appetizer plate which included fried pita slices and two delicious dips - spinach/avocado and their special hummus. We also ordered Falafel which tasted great with the creamy yogurt dip. Portions were generous and our order easily satisfied the appetites of two hungry people. Coos Bay Area diners looking for authentic Mediterranean food are fortunate to have an excellent restaurant dedicated to those menu items right on their doorstep.

1  Thank OrrgonDuckFan

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Referred by our hotel we had dinner at the Cafe Mediterranean. We arrived early but the tables filled up quickly on a Saturday night. Tabbouli Salad and I had Lamb on a pita. My sister's salad was wonderful. My lamb was not as tender as I would have liked but the flavor was delicious. They have a full menu of options for everyone.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

On a trip north my sister & I had a recommended dinner here and it was very good.
Clean, relaxing, Greek restaurant I think, economical
It had been a long day but worthwhile stop.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We always enjoy our visits. Prices are reasonable and the menu has American items as well. Try the lentil soup--excellent!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I live South of this place about an hour and I have been wanting to try it and until now I just didn't get it together-too bad for me.
I am so happy it all finally worked out because the food is really good. I ordered way too much as is my MO-but after finishing the 3rd meal with leftovers last night I am extremely glad I did.
Staff was friendly and helpful. Food came out quickly. Flavors were great and many. Prices really fair and quality very high.
I am already trying to figure out when I can get up there again.
Thanks!!