“Good place to watch the game and for all ages during the daytime”

Oar House Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Pacific City
Cuisines: American
Description: I found a couple of different variations on the address. This was the other one Oar House Bar & Grill – 34495 Brooten Rd. Pacific City, OR 97135 Phone: (503) 965-0096
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The Oar House has a good meal menu and snack menu and we enjoyed watching the games here. I've been for dinner also and on Karaoke night, which was a lot of fun to watch. It's locals more at night, with the exception of tourists that are expanding their horizons from the Pelican. It's bigger than you think inside there are some separate areas if you want to just watch TV down below or be part of the Karaoke by the bar. It is a restaurant in the daytime with a bar, but at night, no minors allowed.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We were looking for a place a little more "local" than Pelican and were thrilled to discover that the Oar House was just what we were looking for. Super family friendly, playing a few college football games, a little arcade, canal views, friendly & fast service, great food & happy hour, & no wait for a table! We will definitely visit this place again next time we're in Pacific City.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stopped in twice during our 2 night stay in Pacific City. On the first night we were seeking adult beverages so we settled in at the bar. We decided a bottle of Red Diamond merlot was less expensive than 4 glasses of the house red so we chose the bottle. Our bartender was friendly and checked back with us frequently. The following night we returned and settled in at a table to have dessert. I server, Tyra, seemed disinterested once she discovered we there for dessert only that we were sharing. A different server brought our deep fried ice cream and when we finished we waited and waited. I lost patience and went to the bar to request and pay our bill.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We went in on Sept 3 so they were out of a few things and the place was packed. Food was average for bar food. Was hot but bland.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Came in for a late lunch with my family. Not the first time for my husband and I but it was for everybody else. It was happy hour and I had seen the table across from us order the baby back ribs on the hh menu so I decided to try that with the 1 piece fish and chips and a cup of their delicious chowder (what can i say I was hungry). Needless to say those ribs were to die for!!! Big, meaty, fell off the bone. Everyone was nibbling on them. I was worried the blackberry BBQ sauce would be too sweet but it was the perfect blend of smoky, spicy and sweet. Next time
I'll just order those with a side. The coleslaw was good too. Our server was new but he took our order without writing anything down (there was 7 of us) and only came back and double checked one thing before putting our order in. He was also attentive and friendly. Great place