“ Great Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Everything we tried was very good. Sandwiches, salads, soups and bread. The draft beers were tasty too. There is a good variety of items, something for everyone.

Would like to return and try breakfast.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The best coffee I've ever had, ordered a mocha. Nice service and a wonderful quaint coffee house vibe.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Once we discovered this little place in Pacific Beach, we didn't eat anywhere else! Breakfast was bountiful and delicious no matter what we ordered. Omelets, biscuits, blueberry pancakes, and scones! All freshly made! You must eat here❤️

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We were on a family vacation in Pacific City and The Grateful Bread was recommended to us by some locals. I am glad that it was.

The food was very good, and the staff made sure that any special requirements were handled for us. The staff were very friendly, and helpful. A reasonable selection of drinks was available. We would all eat there again of we are in the area again.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

This may have been the best breakfast restaurant I have ever been too! We stopped in both mornings we were in Pacific City. Had the smoked salmon scramble the first morning, and decided to go "light" the second morning, so ordered the bakery granola (yogurt, fresh fruit & granola), it was huge! I couldn't finish it because we also ordered a cinnamon roll to share (fresh out of the oven and still warm) along with my husband's order of french toast that was amazing! French toast is their own fresh made bread and comes with a marionberry, apple compote. I don't think I have ever had better! Waitress was friendly and remembered us from the day before and that I have coffee and my husband orders juice. Don't miss out, stop here!