“Great food & beer”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I were stuffed and satisfied after sharing a beer sampler, “cheezburger” with fries and sweet-sour cauliflower. Great customer service and happy family environment!

1  Thank Brixgirl

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Travelling through Pendleton Oregon, I was recommended to go to this restaurant by Rugged Country Motel… I was not disappointed! The craft beers are amazing, the food was wonderful, the service was impeccable ……thank you Cori and Jennifer!!! The place had a real funky feel, and would recommend this restaurant to any person travelling through Pendleton Oregon!!!

1  Thank Greg K
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fried oyster sandwich, cheese burger with caramelized onions, house made chips and fries- all excellent! 5 oz beer flights for going on the road.

1  Thank Iris P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food, great beer and great service. Been here before for breakfast so we came back for dinner. Will visit each time we come through.

1  Thank acclegg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend I and stopped at The Prodigal Son on our way through Pendleton. I don’t drink alcohol so I was skeptical of what they could offer. Wow, was I wrong! We decided to order off of the Happy Hour menu and dabbled in a variety of dishes. Our favorites: ham and grilled cheese sandwich, sweet potato fries and Mac and cheese.

The atmosphere is fantastic and laid back. It matches the style and feel of Pendleton...Old West meets modern foodie.

We will go back for sure!

1  Thank Jillian_Paige