Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott HotelsUS$189
PricelineUS$189
Hotels.comUS$189
Agoda.comUS$189
Expedia.comUS$189
Orbitz.comUS$189
All reviews the concierge lounge marriott city center great location front desk pioneer square stayed at the marriott valet parking within walking distance high floor corner room the pearl per day light rail would definitely stay here again an upgrade hotel restaurant powell's books
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travel a lot domestic and internationally. The newly remodeled Bidwell Portland is a world class hotel. Beautiful in every respect. Rooms are very well laid out, clean and comfortable. The staff is excellent. And I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and, especially, the speed of room service. The hotel is very well located in central Portland and easy walking distance to restaurants, museums, waterfront, etc. I highly recommend it on your next stay in Portland.

6  Thank TTesmer
Jamelyn Rothans, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bidwell Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

TTesmer,

What awesome feedback to hear from such a world traveler! We are thrilled that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, and I look forward to sharing your kind words with our team. We would love to welcome you back when we can open our bar, restaurant, and M Club so you can experience more fun parts to our renovation. Thank you for choosing The Bidwell for your Portland trip. Looking forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels until next time!

Always good natured,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time back since the remodel and I absolutely love it. Erik at the front desk upgraded me to a corner room and the view was spectacular. The valets were very nice as well and I cant wait to return to visit when things are normal!

Room tip: the corner room was delightful
3  Thank ramfan_56

Hi howboutdemrams,

Thank you for coming out to stay with us again! It's a treat to hear that you love our new updates just as much as we do! I look forward to sharing your shout out with Eric and our Valet Team. They are customer service rock stars and I know they'll be happy to know about the impact they made on your stay.
We look forward to your future returns and can't wait to share our awesome, new restaurant space once we get to open it up!

Stay well,

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

Awesome hospitality! Thank you for the clean rooms, good service, nice gym and friendly staff. Lots of good memories visiting this Marriott for work. It is much appreciated to feel welcome with every stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
7  Thank jennifereK5999WL

Hi jenniferereK5999WL,

Thank you so much for your sweet words about all your visits with us. It's really nice to hear that you feel welcomed with each visit, as it should be!
We look forward to welcoming you back time and time again.

Safe travels until next time,

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

Excellent! The place is brand new and very clean. Looks like they remodeled the entire hotel. Nice that they provide food and beverage in the lobby during COVID, as most restaurants nearby are closed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
9  Thank Junipertraveler

Hello Junipertraveler,

Wow, so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for taking a moment to share. With the understanding that some restaurants in the area are closed, we're very happy that we have the opportunity to still offer food and beverage items both from our Part & Parcel giftshop and our High Horse knock and drop room service.

Thank you for allowing us to take care of you during your recent trip to Portland. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2021

It was around November 2019, few months before the global pandemic hit. I took my mom and my younger brother to visit the lovely city of Portland. I don't remember which room I stayed in but I remember having the best customer service experience in my entire life. Room service was very quick and responsive. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good. 5 out of 5 would recommend and come back.

Date of stay: February 2020
8  Thank ferroo2021

Hi ferroo2021,

Wow! So great to hear that you're still thinking of us and the experience you had here. So much has changed in our hotel, and we have a wonderful, new look and feel to match the customer service you can count on. I invite you to come back soon to make some new memories in our awesome space.

Always good natured,